Who is in my family/whanau?
My mum is called Wendy.
My sister Lisa, she lives in nelson.
My Dad too.
Also I have my 12 Chicks, Hens and roosters.
Plus I have my beautiful Golden lab Buddy.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
I love to swim and hang with my friends.
I also love to spend time with my pets and other animals.
What do you like to do at school?
I love to write at school and I also look forward to each day the fun lunchtimes.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I would like to touch up on percentages in maths. Using them in problem solving.
What helps you learn?
I like a bit of noise (not silent where it is awkward). Being around my friends and working with them.
What stops you learning?
Lots of noise can be quite distracting and also some bad behaviour.Who are my friends at school?
What was the best part of the holidays?
We got a Kayak for Christmas and took my best friend to Charteris Bay. It is over past Littleton.
Ayla, I look forward to hearing more about your Kayak adventures over the year.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great start as a Senior this year and having lots of new and old friends to share the journey with you :)
ReplyDelete