Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 February 2018

Ayla's Week 2 Reflection!



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:               Week:
Some work I am proud of…
I am very proud of the math task that I did today.
I completed a 3D cube out of blocks.
The trick about this cube is that the three colours cannot be in the same row or column. I completed this easily.
What challenged me over last two weeks?
I think that I have been struggling a little bit on remembering my homework book. I think that I need to still adjust to having a book that goes home regularly.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I think that I needed to create a way that I will be able to remember to bring my home work book and take it home without a fuss.
What is my personal goal for next week?
I think that my personal goal this week is to remember to bring my computer home yet still having it in the device cupboard during the day to keep it safe and secure.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
I think that I did quite well with greetings.
I greeted my friends lots and when I did greet teachers i did that appropriately.
Maybe next time I could greet other teachers that don't teach me every day more often.

1 comment:

  1. Well done with your math task Ayla. It's great to see you really enjoying math now. I've noticed that you are remembering to bring your computer and homework book home :) I like your idea of greeting teachers that don't teach you often.

    ReplyDelete