I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Ayla, you are a competent reader and you have a good understanding of most of the comprehension strategies. You always complete your work to a high standard, and you should be proud of yourself. Continue to work on your learning goals and take risks in this area to build your knowledge. You have had a great year in Literacy.
ReplyDeleteAyla, you are a competent reader and you have a good understanding of most of the comprehension strategies. You always complete your work to a high standard, and you should be proud of yourself.
Continue to work on your learning goals and take risks in this area to build your knowledge. You have had a great year in Literacy.