I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
It was great to see you challenging yourself to try new things, Ayla. You were able to demonstrate a growth mindset and you learned lots about the protocol on a Marae. Well done, you should be very proud of yourself and all of the new knowledge you have learned. Your next learning step is to continue to learn more about the history of the area we live near - it is very fascinating!
It was great to see you challenging yourself to try new things, Ayla. You were able to demonstrate a growth mindset and you learned lots about the protocol on a Marae. Well done, you should be very proud of yourself and all of the new knowledge you have learned.
ReplyDeleteYour next learning step is to continue to learn more about the history of the area we live near - it is very fascinating!