Search This Blog

Wednesday, 6 March 2019

Maths Goal: Add and Subtract Integers

GOAL- Add and Subtract Integers

There are many rules for adding and subtracting integers. I have a understanding of all to a certain extent.
This is a sheet that is a example of my learning.






I worked individually for this task. This task was set by Miss T.

This goal has been completed.






I think that I have done well on achieving momentum in the remembering the variety of integer rules.

I have done well on completing this goal in such a short amount of time.

I could work on memorising the rules so I do not have to refer to a sheet.




2 comments:

  1. You've made some good comments, good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayla, you are able to add and subtract simple integers. You refer back to a number line to assist you. Make sure you familiarise yourself with the rules, especially subtraction of integers.

    ReplyDelete