I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 27 May 2018
Writing Sample - Persuasive Speech
Personal Reflection-
I think that I did well on Using different tones and pitch. I also did well on eye contact since I had practiced lots. Next time I should work on using props. I used my hands lots but absolutely ZERO props.
I like the way you have used strong vocabulary and evidence to try and persuade the reader in this piece of writing. Your next step across all written language tasks is to ask others for feedback and respond appropriately by making adjustments to your work.
I really enjoyed listening to your speech Ayla, you were very confident and persuaded your audience well. You have a clear, articulate manner and I was captivated until the end. Well done.
I like the way you have used strong vocabulary and evidence to try and persuade the reader in this piece of writing.
ReplyDeleteYour next step across all written language tasks is to ask others for feedback and respond appropriately by making adjustments to your work.
I really enjoyed listening to your speech Ayla, you were very confident and persuaded your audience well.
ReplyDeleteYou have a clear, articulate manner and I was captivated until the end. Well done.
Love this! I was so looking forward to hearing who was guilty! Great speech :)
ReplyDelete