Search This Blog

Monday, 9 April 2018

Photography

Photography.

What is my favourite photo and why?
My favourite photo was the close up of the microphone. I like this photo because The white backdrop is a good compliment to the photo and also I like the angle of the microphone.
What image worked the best and why?
I think that the extreme close-up looked the best because it shows the circle with the balls inside it. I gives the impression of curiosity.
Why did you choose this subject?
I chose this subject because I found it fun previously so I did it again.
What is the story behind a certain image?
The story behind the microphone image is that the microphone is waiting to perform but is empty at the moment. I would guess that the emotions would be anticipation and nerves.
What would you change?
I would probably want to change the long shot because it seemed kind of close so maybe next time we could take the photo from the other end of the hall.

Worms eye

Long shot

Extreme close-up

Close up

Birds- eye

1 comment:

  1. Well done Ayla! You have thought about your images before you have taken them and this has expressed a lot of emotion. All your photos have been focussed very well.
    Miss Hurley

    ReplyDelete