WAINUI CAMP, 2018
What is your best memory of Tōtara camp?
- My best memory was on Thursday night when we were all playing Hide and seek in the camp building.I enjoyed how we just had free time to hang out with our friends in a different way that we do during school hours. We were laughing lots and there were smiles for Africa.
What challenged you on camp and how did you get through this challenge?
- I think that the only challenge was on the giant swing on Thursday. We were all pulling the people up on the swing and it started raining really hard and it was freezing our fingers. I just tried to think of warm things and ignored the pain in my hands.
How did you show Active Listening on camp and why was it important?
- I think that during the activities I listened well and obeyed the instructors wishes.
I did this by showing eye contact while they were talking and also when the nature around us was distracting I ignored it and carried on with what we were meant to do. It was important in the way that we could have more turns at things if people weren't talking and also the parents and instuctors did not have to get angry or unhappy.
- I think that during the activities I listened well and obeyed the instructors wishes.
I did this by showing eye contact while they were talking and also when the nature around us was distracting I ignored it and carried on with what we were meant to do. It was important in the way that we could have more turns at things if people weren't talking and also the parents and instuctors did not have to get angry or unhappy.

No comments:
Post a Comment